Interdistrict Transfers

  • Interdistrict Transfer Form
    If you live in the Bass Lake School District and want your student to attend school in another district, you will need to complete an Interdistrict Transfer Form.  Print the form and complete it.  Turn it in to the Bass Lake District Office on the Oak Creek Intermediate Campus or mail to the address on the form.  When the form is approved we will send it to the district where you desire to send your students.  Questions???  Call the District Office at 642-1555.